Who may apply?
- Employees of companies who have a Payroll Deduction Agreement
with PostFin or people who have their monthly income deposited
electronically onto their NamPost SmartCard.
- Your monthly salary/wages must be paid into your SmartCard
account for at least three consecutive months. This condition is not
applicable to clients whose employer has a Payroll Deduction Agreement
- All clients must provide bank statements from the last three months.
- Your monthly loan repayments may not exceed 33.3% of your
Gross salary/wage including allowances but excluding overtime, bonuses
- You must have been employed for last 12 consecutive months (excluding War Veterans and Pensioners).
- You my not be insolvent and not under financial administration.
- Namibian Citizens and Permanent residents.
- People who are older than 21 years but younger than 74
All applications are subject to Credit Bureau Clearance and Credit Evaluation.
PostFin loans currently accrue interest at a rate of 18.5% per annum.
Be Smart – compare what your monthly loan repayment at
PostFin will be to that which you would be paying any of our
competitors – chances are that PostFin is more affordable!