Who may apply?
PostFin offer Personal loans to the following clients:
- Employees who are permanently employed by companies which have a payroll agreement with PostFin (an employee will need to be permanently employed for a minimum period of 12 consecutive months in order to qualify).
- Government employees who have been permanently employed.
- Clients who receive their salary through their NamPost SmartCard account for a consecutive 12 months.
- Old Age pensioners receiving a monthly pension grant from the government – the pension grant should be paid electronically into the NamPost SmartCard for a consecutive 3 months.
- Disability Grant receivers, where the monthly grant is paid into their NamPost SmartCard accounts for a consecutive 6 months.
- GIPF pensioners, where their monthly income is paid electronically into their NamPost SmartCard account for a consecutive 6 months.
- War Veterans who receive a monthly grant which is being paid electronically into their NamPost SmartCard account for a consecutive 12 months.
All applications are subject to Credit Bureau Clearance and Credit Evaluation.
PostFin loans currently accrue interest at a rate of 12.04% per annum (effective 01 August 2020).
Be Smart – compare what your monthly loan repayment at
PostFin will be to that which you would be paying any of our
competitors – chances are that PostFin is more affordable!