Click here to go to the Universal Postal Union's website
- Customs declarations are regulated by the statues of the Universal Postal Union, Customs and Excise Act and the requirements of destination countries.
- Customs Clearing Officials are on–site to speed up the clearing of your mail items.
- Small parcel weighing up to 2 Kg with contents worth less than N$ 2000
- Attached dully completed CN22 green Customs stickers
- Small parcel weighing up to 2 Kg with contents worth more than N$ 2000
- Attach customs forms appropriate to the country of destination, consult the postmaster for assistance.
- Large Parcels
- Attach CN 23, CP 71 or PP4 as required for individual destinations.
- Security of Items Conveyed By Post
- Questions of prevention and detection of offences against the postal service are handled within the framework of the Postal Security Action Group (PSAG).
No documentation is required for:
- Letters not containing merchandise such as aerogram, greet cards, and post cards.
Click here to download forms CN22 and CN23